Check out CMA/ICWAI Foundation Time Table June 2017. Both Syllabus 2012 and Syllabus 2016 Time Table are Available Here. The following article is an Detailed Explanation of CMA Foundation Time Table June 2017 along with the Exam fee Details for June 2017, How to Apply CMA Foundation June 2017 Exam, Result Date and Last Date for Applying the Exam for CMA Foundation June 2017 term of Examination. Few days back ICWAI Announced the Time table for June 2017 term of Examination. Also read our previous articles on CMA Foundation Suggested Answers and CMA Foundation Study Material June 2017. Lets Check out the CMA Foundation June 2017 Examination Time Table.
CMA Foundation Time Table June 2017 – Syllabus 2012
|Day & Date||Time 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m|
|11-06-2017 Sunday||Fundamentals of Economics & Management|
|12-06-2017 Monday||Fundamentals of Accounting|
|13-06-2017 Tuesday||Fundamentals of Laws & Ethics|
|14-06-2017 Wednesday||Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistics|
CMA Foundation Exam Fee June 2017
|Foundation Course Examination
|Inland Centres||Rs. 1200/|
|Overseas Centres||US $ 60|
How to Apply CMA Foundation Exam June 2017
1. The Foundation Examination will be conducted in Offline, descriptive (Pen & Paper) mode only. Each paper will be of 100 marks and for 3 hours duration.
2. Application Forms for Foundation Examination can be filled up either through online or in offline mode.
3. The examination application form can also be downloaded from the Institute website www.icmai.in and the student may apply in offline mode by attaching demand draft of requisite examination fees. Demand draft should be made in favour of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, payable at Kolkata. In case of overseas candidates, forms are available at Institute’s Headquarters only on payment of $ 10 per form.
4. (a) Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking (b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank.
5. Last date for receipt of Offline Examination Application Forms without late fees is 31st March, 2017 and with late fees of Rs. 300/ is 10th April, 2017. In case of online Examination Application with payment gateway by using Credit/Debit Card or Net banking, the late fees of Rs.300/-will be waived and the last date for application is 10 th April, 2017.
In the Above Article Students Can Find out the CMA Inter June 2017 Timetable along with the how to apply CMA Inter June 2017 Term of Examination and Fee details for CMA Inter June 2017 exam.
7. A candidate who is completing all conditions for appearing the examination as per Regulation will only be allowed to appear for examination.
CMA Foundation Exam June 2017 Result Date
Probable date of publication of result: 23rd August, 2017.
In the Above Article Students Can Find out the CMA Foundation June 2017 Timetable along with the how to apply CMA Foundation June 2017 Term of Examination, Fee details for CMA Foundation June 2017 exam and Result date for the CMA Foundation Exam Result Date.