The Following article is a Detailed explanation of CS Executive Exam form Dec 2017, How to Apply CS Executive Exam for Dec 2017, Examination fee for CS Executive Exam Dec 2017 and Last date for CS Executive Exam form Dec 2017 etc. There is an online Procedure to apply CS Executive Exam Form for Dec 2017 term Examination. CS June 2017 exam result will be declared on 25.08.2017. Also read our previous articles on CS Executive Study plan and CS Executive Admit Cards Dec 2017.
CS Executive Exam form Dec 2017
The Exam Form for CS Executive Dec 2017 exam will be available from 30th Aug, 2017 and the last date to send the Exam Form is 25th Sept, 2017.
Note that, with paying late fee, exam forms can be submitted till 10th October,2017.
How to Apply CS Executive Exam Form Dec 2017 online
The procedure for submitting the CS Exam Form Dec 2017 Attempt is as follows
- Log-on to https://www.icsi.in/student/
- Click on the Log-in Button located on the right side at the top
- Submit your User-id (Registration No. or Email Id) and Password to login. If you’ve forgotten your password, click “Retrieve Password” and your password would be sent to your registered email id.
- If you are a first time user, click “Retrieve Password” and then create a user-id and password using your 17 Digit Registration No.
- Once you have logged in to your Account, click the direct link given on the right side which states “Click Here to enroll for Examination”
- A new window will open with the CS Exam Form Dec 2017. Carefully fill all details as required in the Exam Form
- Verify all the details and then select the mode of payment of Exam Fees: Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking and proceed for payment.
- Before making the payment, you are requested to verify all details as no changes would be allowed to be made after receiving the payment. In case, any change is required, the candidate would be required to pay Rs. 250 + Surcharge as requisite fee every time a change is requested.
- On successfully submitting the CS Exam Form Dec 2017 and after the payment of exam fees, the candidate will receive a confirmation for the same on his Email as well as on his Mobile. The Duplicate receipt of the payment made for appearing in CS Exam Dec 2017 can also be downloaded online.
CS Executive Result Date for June 2017 Examination
Declaration of result CS Executive/Professional exams held in June will be 25.08.2017. Acceptance of Applications for Admission to Executive Programmes ( for appearing in All modules in Dec 2017 Examination) will be 30.08.2017 on Words. Students who are not Qualified in December will be Apply for all Modules in Dec 2017.
Last Date for CS Executive Exam Form Dec 2017
10.10.2017 will be the last date for CS Executive Exam form Dec 2017 term of Examination with the Late fee. Late fee will be Rs.250.
CS Executive Exam Form Dec 2017 : Examination Fee
Examination Fee for CS Executive programme is Rs.1200 per Module. Late Fee for receipt of Examination Application rs.250. Change of Examination Center/Module/Medium cost will be Rs.250.
CS Executive Exam Form Dec 2017 : Eligibility
Eligibility for Applying the CS Executive Exam for Dec 2017 Will be Follows.
Executive Programme can be pursued by a Graduate of all streams except Fine Arts. Candidates who have passed the Foundation examination or are eligible for exemption there from and are not less than 17 years of age may seek registration as a student for the Executive Programme. Admission To the CS Course is open throughout the year. Examinations are held twice a year in June & December.
- 28th February for appearing in both modules in December Exams in the same year year
- 31st May for appearing in single module in December Examination in the same year
- 31st August for appearing in both modules in June Exam in the next year
- 30th November for appearing in single module in June Examination in the next year.
CS Executive Exam Form Dec 2017 : Qualifying marks
A candidate is declared to have passed the CS Executive examination, if he/she secures at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all subjects.
CS Executive Exam Form Dec 2017 : Subjects in CS Executive
CS: Executive Programme – Module I
- Paper 1: General and Commercial Laws [100 marks]
- Paper 2: Company Accounts and Cost and Management Accounting [100 marks]
- Part A: Company Accounts (50 Marks)
- Part B: Cost and Management Accounting (50 Marks)
- Paper 3: Tax Laws [100 marks]
- Part A: The Income-tax Act (60 Marks)
- Part B: Service Tax (20 Marks)
- Part C: Value Added Tax (20 Marks)
CS: Executive Programme – Module II
- Paper 4: Company law [100 marks]
- Paper 5: Economic and Labour Laws [100 marks]
- Part A: Economic Laws (60 Marks)
- Part B: Labour Laws (40 Marks)
- Paper 6: Securities Laws and Compliance [100 marks]
- Part A: Security Laws (60 Marks)
- Part B: Issue Management and Compliance (40 Marks)
CS Executive Exam Form Dec 2017 : Medium of Examination
The Institute allows facility to students to appear in examination in English as well as in Hindi.
Conclusion: CS Executive Exam Form Dec 2017
10.10.2017 is the Last Date for Applying the CS Executive Exam Form Dec 2017. Remember that 10.10.2017 Is the Last date with late FEE.