The Following article is a Detailed explanation of CS Professional Exam form Dec 2017, How to Apply CS Professional Exam for Dec 2017, Examination fee for CS Professional Exam Dec 2017 and Last date for CS Professional Exam form Dec 2017 etc. There is an online Procedure to apply CS Professional Exam Form for Dec 2017 term Examination.
CS Professional Exam form Dec 2017
The Exam Form for CS Professional Dec 2017 exam will be available from 30th Aug, 2017 and Receipt of Examination Enrollment application for appearing in Dec, 2017 Examination (with late fee).
CS Executive/Professional Result Date for June 2017 Examination
Declaration of result CS Professional/Executive exams held in June will be 25.08.2017. Acceptance of Applications for Admission to Professional Programmes ( for appearing in All modules in Dec 2017 Examination) will be 30.08.2017 on Words. Students who are not Qualified in June will be Apply for all Modules in Dec 2017.
How to Apply CS Professional Exam Form Dec 2017 online
The procedure for submitting the CS Exam Form Dec 2017 Attempt is as follows
- Log-on to https://www.icsi.in/student/
- Click on the Log-in Button located on the right side at the top
- Submit your User-id (Registration No. or Email Id) and Password to login. If you’ve forgotten your password, click “Retrieve Password” and your password would be sent to your registered email id.
- If you are a first time user, click “Retrieve Password” and then create a user-id and password using your 17 Digit Registration No.
- Once you have logged in to your Account, click the direct link given on the right side which states “Click Here to enroll for Examination”
- A new window will open with the CS Exam Form Dec 2017. Carefully fill all details as required in the Exam Form
- Verify all the details and then select the mode of payment of Exam Fees: Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking and proceed for payment.
- Before making the payment, you are requested to verify all details as no changes would be allowed to be made after receiving the payment. In case, any change is required, the candidate would be required to pay Rs. 250 + Surcharge as requisite fee every time a change is requested.
- On successfully submitting the CS Exam Form Dec 2017 and after the payment of exam fees, the candidate will receive a confirmation for the same on his Email as well as on his Mobile. The Duplicate receipt of the payment made for appearing in CS Exam Dec 2017 can also be downloaded online.
Enrollment Dates: CS Professional Exam Form Dec 2017
After the Declaration of result as on 25.08.2017 Students can Apply for the Dec 2017 term examination 30.08.2017 on Words with out late fee.
Last Date for CS Professional Exam Form Dec 2017
10.10.2017 will be the last date for CS Professional Exam form Dec 2017 term of Examination with the Late fee. Late fee will be Rs.250.
Examination Fee: CS Professional Exam Form Dec 2017
Examination Fee for CS Professional programme is Rs.1200 per Module. Late Fee for receipt of Examination Application rs.250. Change of Examination Center/Module/Medium cost will be Rs.250.
Eligibility: CS Professional Exam Form Dec 2017
Eligibility for Applying the CS Professional Exam for Dec 2017 Will be Follows.
- Student Must be passed All the Modules in CS Executive
- Students Who are qualified the CS Executive Must be Registered for the CS Professional Progamme to Write the CS Professional Examination.
- The Students who are Registered Under the CS Professional Programme are eligible for the CS Professional Exam Dec 2017.
Qualifying Marks: CS Professional Exam Form Dec 2017
A candidate is declared to have passed the CS Professional examination, if he/she secures at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all subjects.
Subjects: CS Professional Exam Form Dec 2017
- Advanced Company Law and Practice
- Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence
- Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency
- Information Technology and Systems Audit
- Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
- Ethics, Governance and Sustainability
- Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
- Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings
- Electives 1 out of below 5 subjects
- Banking Law and Practice
- Capital, Commodity and Money Market
- Insurance Law and Practice
- Intellectual Property Rights – Law and Practice
- International Business-Laws and Practices
Medium: CS Professional Exam Form Dec 2017
The Institute allows facility to students to appear in examination in English as well as in Hindi. (Except Business Communication subject of Foundation Program)
Practical experience and training requirements: CS Professional Exam Form Dec 2017
15 months training after passing the Executive Programme or Professional Programme on completion of Student Induction Program and Executive Development Program with companies and Company Secretaries in Practice registered with the Institute for imparting training
25 hours of Professional Development Programme (PDP) during 15 months training
8 days Executive Development Programme (EDP) – after passing the Executive Programme and before commencement of 15 months training.
3 months practical training is required to be undergone by the student if the student completes professional program examination and exempted from undergoing at least 12 months training on the basis of Company Secretaries Regulations,1982, as amended on submitting the documents to the Institute and fulfills the requirement of Regulation 48. This training will be exempted to the students who have undergone 15 months training.
15 days training in a specialized agency such as Registrar of Companies (ROC) / Stock Exchange / Financial and Banking Institution/Management Consultancy Firm can only be commenced if the student completes SIP,EDP , 15 months training and having passed professional program examination.
15 days Management Skills Orientation Programme (MSOP)- after Professional Programme and on completion of Executive Development Program and 15 months training.
Conclusion: CS Professional Exam Form Dec 2017
Hope You Guys clearly Understand How Apply the CS Professional Exam Dec 2017 term of Examination. Along with the Procedure for CS Professional Examination Dec 2017 We also Cover the Eligibility for Writing the CS Professional Exam in Dec 2017, Qualifying Marks for CS Professional, Last Date for the CS Professional Exam Dec 2017 along with the Fee details of CS Professional Exam Dec 2017 term of Examination.